Thursday, December 31, 2009

On THE go blogger!

I am super excited coz I can now blog from my BlackBerry! Like, finally! I've been wanting to blog since forever but I just can't be bothered to get out of bed and sit in front of the pc! Thought of buying a laptop for myself but yeah, it's not that I'll use it for work purpose or something. Hehehe so, since I really like this QWERTY keyboard, I'm gonna start blogging from my BB!

Can't you tell that I'm superbly excited. One thing though, pictures will be posted a bit later coz I still have to use my pc to edit it. But hey, at least you can read our updates first, right?

So, what say my new year reso is to blog more often? Yeah right! Hehehe till then, I've loads to update but will do it in a bit. Gotta cook lunch now :-)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: