Thursday, October 15, 2009

The day I annouced my pregnancy......1 year ago

I can't believe it's been 1 year since I annouced my pregnancy! Time flies so fast. I'm glad I'm one of those people who love being pregnant. :-) I used to enjoy my pregnancy journey. I don't feel the 9 months passing by so slow like some people. I enjoy each and every day reading baby's progress through babycentre.com e-mails. I also get extra attention from loved ones, it's just nice. Now that Khairaldin's 4 months old, I feel so blessed to get to hold him in my arms every day & night. We used to also co-sleep but now that our bed is smaller, I put him in his tiny li'l crib. But in the morning, after his feeds, I'll squeeze him in between Hubby & I. The smell of his "salt & vinegar" fingers make me so hungry whenever I'm fasting. heheh He sucks his fingers that's why it smells salty!!! But I love it!

Alhamdulillah it's also been 4 months of being his "susu gantung" like some may say. hehehe I'm praying to exclusively breastfeed him till he's 6 months old and continue feeding until 2... at least! I'm determined to do so. Insha'Allah with prayers I'll be able to do it. Insha'Allah when he turns 6 months, Mommy & Daddy will be celebrating thier 2 years anniversary! I'm already thinking of feeding him my famous Choc Moist Cake. hehe

Opps, I've to go. Khairaldin needs his milk. :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

iva time flies so fast kan..dah ader BB..sonok kan.. k.huda ni 2nd BB br nk fully breastfeed.

tp not too late la kot rasenya.. iva pakai breast pump aper..share la ngn k.huda.. lani k.huda tgh survey breastpump tuk beli.. tgh survey medela..

Alanna's mommy =) said...

yes, time flies so fast.. sometimes i feel like i hd juz gv birth 2 my lil' princess.. make sure u cherish every lil' moment wif ur lil' man..

Unknown said...

thanks iva for compliment. if no determination, pity lak to my BB. k.huda really regret tau tak fully breastfeed Amirul.

can be say as too naive about breastfeeding, less info, less support, less determination, sume pun kurang..

so this time around mmg k.huda really2 nak fully breastfeed and planning nk guna medela freestyle set. last time k.huda pinjam jer yg MIL brand medela gak tp manual