Friday, August 13, 2010

Second day of Ramadhan 1431

Alhamdulillah, we are now in our third day of Ramadhan, Insha'Allah. A few minutes to go before Iftar(break fast). Anyway, second day was rather painful! Khairaldin and I was both down with diarrohea in the morning. I was still determined to fast, regardless. At about 6pm I had a really bad tummy ache, gastric like. I guess all the food I had during Sehri has been emptied. I kept telling myself it was only couple of hours to go so let's try and ignore it. Put some ointment to let the air out and Alhamdulillah within minutes I was OK.

It was hard but both of us managed it. I guess that happened because Khairaldin was also demanding for more milk since he emptied all of it in the morning, twice! Gah! But Alhamdulillah, I am still grateful that I managed to finish it up with everyone else. I dread having to make it up again when everyone else doesn't have to.

Third day, today, is also OK. Weather has been pretty cool so it could be a plus point during day time. But after 7pm we feel like it's already time for Iftar when actually we still have approx 2 hours left!! So that's why I'm on here rambling about. :)

Insha'Allah tomorrow I am planning to get on with some rather serious entries. I have a few lined up and I can't delay it any longer. Gotta get it out of my chest and share it with all of you. That's a huge Insha'Allah though as Iskandar works on weekend so I have the baby all to myself.

That's it from me for now. To all my UK readers, have a great Iftar and May Allah accept all your deeds today and beyond. As for my Malaysian readers, happy Sehri! May Allah give you the strength to do loads of good deeds today. Amin. As for the rest of the world, Ramadhan Mubarak wherever you are. :)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: