Thursday, August 11, 2011

I HAVE A FULL-TIME JOB!!!!!!!! :))

Yes, I have a full-time job ever since I got married to the love of my life and hereafter. I am a wife and now Alhamdulillah a Mother to 2 adorable and clever children, SubhanAllah! Would I ever want to quit my job?? Seriously?? Doing something you love and not dreading having to wake up for it every single day IS a job. Yes, A MOTHER is a full-time JOB! Don't insult us for not following the society's 9-5p.m rule. Just because we love doing what we do doesn't mean we are jobless. Try doing it for a day, at least, and see what you have to say about "your full-time job".

Watch the videos and you will know what I mean. I LOVE MY JOB! THIS is my rizq from Allah swt! And I can never ever complain about it. Alhamdulillah!



Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Confucius

No comments: